MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Oracle developer form and mysql
Posted by: A.bahadir karli
Date: June 02, 2005 01:14AM

hi everbody, i am new user for mysql. i want to use mysql server for database with Oracle developer forms. for that i install mysql server 4.1.12. then i install myodbc 3.5.11. i construct myodbc driver. that is it was work fine. i created a user and created a table have one field under this user. i tried to use this table in oracle developer forms. i first connect to sqlserver from developer. that is ok. when using the data block wizard in Forms to create a new data block it is not work to browse available schema and tables in the forms developer builders. but i give it table name it give me table field. ok. after that i run forms. it work. insert a few record then save ( commit) these records, it give me a message "3 records applied and saved". i run forms again but i can not see these records after execute query on block. Also i can not see these records from sql or mysql server command line client. what can i do ? any ideas..thanks.. it is not work fine...

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Oracle developer form and mysql
June 02, 2005 01:14AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.