MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

mysql error that i cant get rid of
Posted by: eamassacre
Date: July 27, 2005 07:41AM

im trying to install a forum, but i get these errors:

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/korruptb/public_html/forums/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/yoda/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/korruptb/public_html/forums/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/korruptb/public_html/forums/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/yoda/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/korruptb/public_html/forums/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/korruptb/public_html/forums/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

sorry if it was posted in the wrong place but this place is big

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
mysql error that i cant get rid of
July 27, 2005 07:41AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.