MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

federated enable for akonadi windows vista
Posted by: james s
Date: November 12, 2012 01:15AM

Hi
This may be simple or not, don't know.
I have installed "KDE" including the Kontact PIM on a windows Vista machine.
It all seems to be running all of the components work except the PIM which uses a database controller/interface called Akonadi from the downloads section here.
I've installed MySQL latest and greatest server.
The error log says that "Federated"is the problem it is "disabled".
I have used the workbench to enable Federated, started, restarted, etc. Federated is still shown as being used but it doesn't work for some reason.
However, here is the error log.

21004 22:49:22 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
InnoDB: The log sequence number in ibdata files does not match
InnoDB: the log sequence number in the ib_logfiles!
121004 22:49:25 InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!
InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...
InnoDB: Restoring possible half-written data pages from the doublewrite
InnoDB: buffer...
121004 22:49:27 InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 143650
121004 22:49:27 [Warning] Can't open and lock time zone table: Table 'mysql.time_zone_leap_second' doesn't exist trying to live without them
121004 22:49:27 [ERROR] Can't open and lock privilege tables: Table 'mysql.servers' doesn't exist
121004 22:49:27 [Note] C:\Program Files\Kontact-e5\bin\mysqld.exe: ready for connections.
Version: '5.1.48-community' socket: '' port: 0 MySQL Community Server (GPL)
121004 22:49:29 [Warning] Aborted connection 4 to db: 'akonadi' user: 'ODBC' host: '' (Got an error reading communication packets)

So, if I can get this running there would probably be others that might try to run KDE on a windows machine could use the info also.
I'm not "afraid" to edit a file, because I do it in Linux, but would have to be lead by the hand in Windows. :)
If there is a specific thing that I need to do in the workbench, then I can do that.
I'll be very grateful for any help.
james

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
federated enable for akonadi windows vista
November 12, 2012 01:15AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.