MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

MySQL Weird Problem
Posted by: Tim Crown
Date: May 07, 2014 03:55PM

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this - if it is the wrong place, let me know where I should be posting.

I have a VPS running Centos 6.5 with WHM/Cpanel and the latest versions of PHP/Apache?MySQL. I have a couple of sites on the box running ecommerce software - Cubecart 5.

Up until yesterday the sites were running fine. I have anew client who also wants a Cubecart shop so I downloaded the latest version and uploaded it to the site, extracted the files, created the database and ran the installer. All went well until I tried access the ADMIN section, I saw this message:

Notice: `name` is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_config' table! in /home/hkudhirt/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 794

I then tried the SHOP section and saw exactly the same thing. At that moment the phone rand and the owner of the other Cubecart - which has been running fine for the last 2 months - told me that hist shop had stopped working.

After a lot of head scratching and Googling, I think the problem has to do with permissions but I can't find out where I need to make changes. I did notice when I looked at all the databases on the server with WHM PHPMYADMIN that a couple of the usernames were grey and in italics and there is a little symbol beside them.

Has anyone any idea what tyhe problem could be and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance

Tim

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL Weird Problem
May 07, 2014 03:55PM
May 07, 2014 10:43PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.