MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Re: Migrating MySql from Debian to Windows
Posted by: Bill Jour
Date: July 08, 2014 10:41AM

Thanks Barry....that PHP file worked and I can now connect to the database on the Windows box instead of the Linux box .....the Search as you Type feature is working and the fields populate when I select a record from the database.

There is still one small gremlin however and it has to do with printed certificates. The main idea behind the database was to be able to generate a bunch of church related certificates such as Marriage, Birth, Holy Communion, Confirmation, etc. using the info that was entered into the database.

The certificates appear in a browser window but they show the field names and programmers code on the certificates instead of the actual data....the certificates from the Linux box work fine.

Do you think that this may be due to me using an older version of PHP on the Windows server?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Migrating MySql from Debian to Windows
July 08, 2014 10:41AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.