MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Re: Migrating MySql from Debian to Windows
Posted by: Bill Jour
Date: July 11, 2014 01:25PM

My main objective when I started this about 6 weeks ago was to migrate the database from the Linux box to Windows so that I could then import the records into a Microsoft Access database. I am more proficient with Access, although I must say I have gained a new found respect for MySQL now that I have worked with it a little.

Well, will wonders never cease?....lo and behold yesterday I was able to unlock the mystery of how to import from Windows MySQL to Access and there they were.....over 29,000 beautiful, beautiful records in datasheet format in Access with the field names plainly visible!!

This will now enable me to design new certificates in Access but the 20% perfectionist side of me would still like to know why the certificates are not printing correctly on the Windows box while they print fine on the Linux box.

Your words Barry from a previous post....

>>"My unix shows this
include_path .:/usr/local/php/lib/php

It means that include looks first in the current folder (.)
then if the file hasn't been found look in /usr/local/php/lib/php"<<

My question in light of that is this:

If I have a include_path of example /usr/x1/x2/x3/x4....will it also look in x1 and then x2 and then x3 and then x4 or will it only look in the last folder x4??

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Migrating MySql from Debian to Windows
July 11, 2014 01:25PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.