MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Re: Inodb table now myisam after reinstall on upgraded w10
Posted by: Ron Nuberg
Date: September 01, 2015 12:35PM

Up until now I always used the default wamp settings, so I never adjusted any of the my.ini settings, except the innodb_file_per_table=1 setting.
I had a look again and now found out that only myisam files are shown within the myphpadmin listview. All tables including InnoDB files show up within the treeview at the left and I even can list their colums, so the database files definitions are found, however opening them and displaying their data, gives table does not exist.
What should I use as innodb_home_dir parameter? should that be innodb_home_dir=C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.17\data? This is now the folder where all databases folders are located and within each datasace folder i see their frm and ibd files ,but also MYD and MYI files.I do not understand why FRM, MYD and MYI files are recocnised and opened after a new install and InnoDB files not!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.