MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Total Newbie request for info
Posted by: andrew stafford
Date: November 22, 2016 10:26AM

Hi guys,
Please forgive my lack of knowledge on this, go easy on me!

To give a quick synopsis.
We run a transparent business and currently store ALL of our invoicing details in one master database stored locally.

When I say invoicing details, I am not only talking the usual PO number, client, product details etc, we log over 100 fields of data for each invoice we raise.

Historically we have then sorted this data into information that's useful for our clients in the form of predefined reports, produced on a quarterly basis.

what we want to do now is build a browser (or potentially app based) portal/dashboard that allows our clients to login to access their information live at any given point and see the reports displayed in line with our company branding.

So I guess my questions are:

1. Is this possible?
2. How would we go about getting our data in the cloud?
3. Once we have completed point 2. how would we go about using the new cloud based database to populate our interactive dashboard/portal?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Many thanks

Andy Stafford

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Total Newbie request for info
November 22, 2016 10:26AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.