Skip navigation links

MySQL Forums :: Data Dictionary & Information Schema :: Information Schema plugin for Windows

Advanced Search

Information Schema plugin for Windows
Posted by: Forrai KrisztiƔn ()
Date: May 17, 2011 05:44AM

Hi,

I'm trying to compile an information schema plugin for MySQL 5.5 on Windows using VS2008, based on this article:
http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/mysql_i_s_plugins_part1-2.html

I've changed some of the initial includes, to match the include files in MySQL 5.5.
(haad to use <sql_priv.h> insted of <mysql_priv.h> and had to additionally include <field.h>.)

If the plugin only creates an empty table (e.g.:mysql_is_hello_fill_table is empty), everything compiles, link, and install, and I can see the information_shema.mysql_hello table.

But if I try to fill the table, using table->field[0]->store, I get the following linker errors:

Error 7 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) struct charset_info_st * system_charset_info" (__imp_?system_charset_info@@3PAUcharset_info_st@@A) InformationSchemaExample.obj
Error 8 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl schema_table_store_record(class THD *,struct TABLE *)" (?schema_table_store_record@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE@@@Z) InformationSchemaExample.obj

Where are these external functions defined?
Can anyone direct me to a working information schema example on windows?

thank you,
krisy

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Information Schema plugin for Windows 2570 Forrai KrisztiƔn 05/17/2011 05:44AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.