Bulk Data Migration is getting hanged out - Please help...
Posted by: Ashish Vijaywargiya
Date: December 29, 2012 05:15AM

Hello,

I have downloaded MySql Workbench 5.2.44 and installed it on Ubuntu 10.04. I am trying to perform following operations although things are getting hanged out at last step 'Bulk Data Transfer'.

1) Mysql to Mysql db transfer.

2) Postgresql to Mysql db transfer.

I have also tried performing this operation from terminal but I am not seeing any error details on console that could help me in get going.

ashish@ashish-laptop:~/odb/testing1104$ mysql-workbench
Initializing AdvancedSidebar factory method
Initializing mforms factory
Creating WBOptions
Ready.

** Message: overview.home built-in command is being overwritten

I am trying to migrate around 850 tables in both the migration but could't get success.

Well I am able to establish connection in first and second case. In second case I have established connection with the help of odbc with the postgres source database.

Just so you know that if I am migrating small database lets say in both the cases mentioned above if db contains less tables lets say 1 table then both the migrations are working fine for me.

Am I missing some additional configuration here? that is needed when we are trying to perform migration of such a huge db.

Please let us know if additional information is needed here.

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Bulk Data Migration is getting hanged out - Please help...
December 29, 2012 05:15AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.