MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

MYSQL Cluster Auto Installer
Posted by: John Gonsalves
Date: August 01, 2013 04:14AM

I have installed a 7.3 cluster using the Oracle Mysql Cluster installer, using 4 64bit Redhat/Centos 6.4 VMs builds. I unpacked the mysql-cluster-gpl-7.3.2-linux-glibc2.5-x86_64.tar.gz on each of my machines as described in the documentation and
video.

My install seems to have gone fine and the auto installer installed and deployed the cluster. my problem is that when I logged onto one of my boxes with the sql node I could not log into the database as the mysql command was not in the path neither is the ndb_mgm client. It looks to me as the complete deployment is running from a bunch of scripts.

Can anyone tell me if I using the correct files? when you go to the Download page for Mysql Cluster for Redhat/Centos they are RPM packages but the auto installer make no mention of how to deploy for them. Could someone please put me out of my ignorance or just point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MYSQL Cluster Auto Installer
August 01, 2013 04:14AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.