MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

CMake Error: The source directory "mysql-5.5.37-solaris10-i386" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt
Posted by: rahul mishra
Date: May 21, 2014 07:51AM

Hi ,
I am compiling mysql with new openssl.
But while doing compilation I am getting following error message.
CMake Error: The source directory "/var/tmp/mysqlWork/tools/mysql-5.5.37-solaris10-i386" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt

I unziped the mysql-5.5.37-solaris10-i386.tar.gz source code in side mysql folder.
Again inside mysql folder I created one more folder (build_new) for new binaries.And inside build_new folder I am executing following command.

CFLAGS="-m32 -I/<path of openssl directory>/include";
CXXFLAGS="-m32 -I/<path of openssl directory>/include";
export CFLAGS CXXFLAGS
/<path of cmake directory>/bin/cmake .. -DINSTALL_LAYOUT=SVR4 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/mysql/mysql -DWITH_SSL=system -DCPACK_MONOLITHIC_INSTALL=ON -DBUILD_CONFIG=mysql_release -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/<path of openssl directory>

Previously It worked for me , for the earlier version of mysql but now its not working.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
CMake Error: The source directory "mysql-5.5.37-solaris10-i386" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt
May 21, 2014 07:51AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.