MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

Desperately need help - move MAMP and mysql
Posted by: JJ Spelman
Date: October 12, 2014 09:06AM

I had a Mac crash - but I was able to salvage the applications folder and jobs folder which contained my MAMP installation and development sites.

I need to move the old MAMP files on to the new mac and the new MAMP installation.

I copied the htdocs stuff and the Db folder over (MAMP/db/mysql/dbname) - and phpmyadmin can see the database.

Yet when I go to the local:8888/ directory for the transferred site I get the following error:

Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Table 'ymlddartis.mbs9i_session' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `session_id` FROM `mbs9i_session` WHERE `session_id` = '6a99e3f7011baf6d9d29de1b7d8d69ce' LIMIT 0, 1

Can anyone please help???

I was not able to access phpmyadmin on the old system and export the database because the system crashed and is being erased. So this is all I have to work with.

How could phpMyAdmin see the db tables yet not connect to the development site? What did I miss when transferring the MAMP files? Anyone?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Desperately need help - move MAMP and mysql
October 12, 2014 09:06AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.