MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

'setup_objects' has the wrong structure
Posted by: Bjarne Søegaard
Date: October 06, 2015 01:52PM

I have very recently installed MySql 5.6 including the workbench and I succeeded in creating tables via the modeler etc. I also managed to make small JEE web project that included one of the tables. It worked.
Now when I start MySQL it gives all these messages

2015-10-06 20:51:49 3704 [ERROR] Native table 'performance_schema'.'cond_instances' has the wrong structure
2015-10-06 20:51:49 3704 [ERROR] Native table 'performance_schema'.'events_waits_current' has the wrong structure
2015-10-06 20:51:49 3704 [ERROR] Native table 'performance_schema'.'events_waits_history' has the wrong structure
2015-10-06 20:51:49 3704 [ERROR] Native table 'performance_schema'.'events_waits_history_long' has the wrong structure
and many more like it.

I did previously have problems that was solved by deleting the ib_log files.

But now I get these strange errors. They seem to have come when I started my computer up again after having succeeded in reading out some data from the base to the web.
This does not seem to be a very robust base :)
any help is really appreciated as I cannot get anywhere with the project before this is solved.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
'setup_objects' has the wrong structure
October 06, 2015 01:52PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.