MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

Re: Install - Samples and Examples, no server found
Posted by: Bob Novell
Date: October 10, 2015 08:33PM

A bit of additional information:

I installed WAMP two days ago. It installs a copy of mysql but the service is set to manual start.

I won't go into the reasons I have decided not to use the things that WAMP bundles. Suffice to say that it is much more trouble/work to accomplish what I need than the Abyss server which I've been using for years (without mysql)

The copy of mysql that is running is the one installed during this installation that as be stuck at the spot I described in the original post.

I just wanted to make it clear that the service running is the one installed today.
----

On another issue - Why does this input textarea not get spellchecked? The default for a textarea is spellchecking and the tag for this one does not override that setting, and the contextual menu shows Check Spelling selected.

Sinse spellchecking became a standard browser feature, I can’t remember encountering a textarea where spellchecking did not occur unless spellchecking had been explicitly disabled on the tag.

So why is spellchecking not occurring on this textarea?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Install - Samples and Examples, no server found
October 10, 2015 08:33PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.