MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

cluster install fail: ssh issues?
Posted by: gary markum
Date: August 02, 2016 08:35AM

I am trying to install MySQL Cluster in a Windows environment. I am attempting to set up a three node cluster on one server and two workstations. All three with multithreaded data nodes, two workstations with sql and management nodes, and the server with an api node

I am following the quick setup guide but I am running into issues. The guide says to extract the files to a folder on the remote servers but nothing else. I did run setup on the remote servers just to see if that would help. When I run the setup wizard it does not see the remote servers. It says "could not open socket to ip.ip.ip.ip". I believe this wizard is trying to connect via ssh but there is nothing listening port 22 on the remote servers according to netstat -ano. Do I need to start a service or something on the remote servers.

I am familiar with mysql but this is my first stab at Cluster.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
cluster install fail: ssh issues?
August 02, 2016 08:35AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.