MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

make cant find errmsg.h
Posted by: Osmachka Dmytro
Date: January 03, 2012 06:40PM

Hi

I'm trying to build c++ connector. First I build successfully the C connector ( my program should connect to remote MySQL server, so there are no local MySQL files ), so there is /usr/local/mysql folder with many files inside. But I cant compile C++ connector - the first cmake call builds Makefile without any error, but make says:
make
[ 1%] Building CXX object driver/CMakeFiles/mysqlcppconn.dir/mysql_art_resultset.cpp.o
In file included from /home/dima/Downloads/connectors/mysql-connector-c++-1.1.0/driver/mysql_util.h:28:0,
from /home/dima/Downloads/connectors/mysql-connector-c++-1.1.0/driver/mysql_art_resultset.cpp:29:
/home/dima/Downloads/connectors/mysql-connector-c++-1.1.0/driver/nativeapi/mysql_private_iface.h:60:20: fatal error: errmsg.h: not found
Kompilierung beendet.
make[2]: *** [driver/CMakeFiles/mysqlcppconn.dir/mysql_art_resultset.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [driver/CMakeFiles/mysqlcppconn.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

( my translation from German to English )

The errmsg.h and .c some other errmsg files can be found in
~/Downloads/connectors$ find -name errmsg*
./mysql-connector-c-6.0.2/libmysql/errmsg.c
./mysql-connector-c-6.0.2/libmysql/CMakeFiles/mysqlclient.dir/errmsg.c.o
./mysql-connector-c-6.0.2/libmysql/CMakeFiles/libmysql.dir/errmsg.c.o
./mysql-connector-c-6.0.2/include/errmsg.h

What is the problem?

thx

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
make cant find errmsg.h
January 03, 2012 06:40PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.