Designing a Site combined with a camp system
Posted by: Phil H
Date: January 14, 2007 05:39PM

Hi,
Im designing a site for my organization, called danish youth catholics. But I ran into some problems, that I have not been able to solve. I hope you can help me.

My idear was to put all memebers of my organization into a database called user.

Then the problem hit me when I wanted to make different privileges to the users. It should be possible to sign up for a camp(we have several each year). If you sign up for a camp you are an attendee, but then there should be several leaders (say max 14), one of whome must be the one in charge, I named LeaderCheif, and a Leader who takes care of all the pratical things, I named LeaderPratical. However, I do not know how to set that up.

Also I was thinking that I would make it possible to show, which users are in charge in their parish. But that is the same problem as above.

Currently I have created one database with these tables

Event
-EventId (Primary key)
-EventName
-Date
-Duration
-PlaceID
-Age_From
-Age_to

Place
-PlaceID (Primary Key)
-PlaceName
-Address
-AddressNr
-PostalCode
-City
-Country
-NrOfBeds
-Homepage

User
-UserID (Primary Key)
-Name
-MiddleName
-LastName
-CPRnr
-Address
-FloorNr
-PostalCode
-City
-Country
-tel
-mob
-fax
-email
-email2
-Picture
-Yahoo

Then I got stuck on what next to do. I hope some of you will be able to help me.
Thanks In advance
/Phil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2007 03:01AM by Phil H.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.