Skip navigation links

MySQL Forums :: Fabric, Sharding, HA, Utilities :: I'm having problems with configuring a filter that replicates specific tables only

Advanced Search

I'm having problems with configuring a filter that replicates specific tables only
Posted by: Rumbidzai Mukungunugwa ()
Date: January 17, 2012 11:46AM

I am trying to use filters to select specific tables to replicate. I tried running this with the installer ./tools/tungsten-installer --master-slave -a \ ... --svc-extractor-filters=replicate \ --property=replicator.filter.replicate.do=test,*.foo"

and got this exception in trepctl status after the master had not installed properly:

Plugin class name property is missing or null: key=replicator.filter.replicate

which file is this properties file? How do I find it? Moreover, in specifying the settings for the filter, how do I know what exactly to put?

I discovered that I am supposed to Modify the configuration template file prior to configuration according to Issue 219 but what changes am I supposed to make in tungsten-replicator-2.0.5-diff that will later on be patched to the extraction?

Issue 254 suggests that If you want to apply a filter out of the box, you can use these options with tungsten-installer:

-a --property=replicator.filter.Replicate.ignoreFilter=schema_x.tablex,schema_x,tabley,schema_y,tablez --svc-thl-filter=Replicate

However when I try using this for --property=replicator.filter.replicate.do, but the problem is still the same:

pendingExceptionMessage: Plugin class name property is missing or null: key=replicator.filter.replicate

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Rumbi

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I'm having problems with configuring a filter that replicates specific tables only 1912 Rumbidzai Mukungunugwa 01/17/2012 11:46AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.