MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Router & Proxy

How to split task (read and write) between two mysql server via HAproxy load balancing?
Posted by: Aamir Sohail
Date: September 26, 2014 04:49AM

I have done some test and setup two (A and B) different database server from the following link -

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-use-haproxy-to-set-up-mysql-load-balancing--3

Now i want to divide the task in between two. Like when someone try to retrieve(select) some data, it will hit server B and retrieve all records or if some data is about to insert/update, it should hit server A.

Is it correct to use master replication with HAproxy or should i use master-slave replication.

In master-slave i will not be able to replicate if one server goes down, so guide me what should i implement to achieve this goal.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
How to split task (read and write) between two mysql server via HAproxy load balancing?
September 26, 2014 04:49AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.