MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Can't perform graphical exports in 5.2.19 beta?
Posted by: Ross Westerbur
Date: April 22, 2010 02:34PM

EDIT - this is apparently a known issue, bug #52909: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=52909

I just installed MySQL Workbench 5.2.19 beta today, and I'm finding that none of the graphical export functions seem to work. If I try any of the following:

- Export as PNG...
- Export as SVG...
- Export as Single Page PDF...
- Export as Single Page PostScript File...
- Print to PDF...
- Print to PS File...

...I get an alert that says "Opening another model will close the currently open model. Do you wish to proceed opening it?" (FWIW, clicking "Yes" gives a "could not locate file" error message pointing to the filename I was trying to save to.)

The corresponding features work as I expect them to in 5.1...and text-exports seem to work fine for me in 5.2.19 (e.g. Forward Engineer SQL CREATE Script). Am I missing something obvious? Or is this really a bug? Tried finding one reported for this, but didn't come up with anything. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2010 08:57AM by Ross Westerbur.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Can't perform graphical exports in 5.2.19 beta?
April 22, 2010 02:34PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.