MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Table sort order changes in Overview Tabsheet
Posted by: Bill Baker
Date: August 09, 2013 12:37PM

Is anyone else having problems keeping the list of tables in the schema sorted alphabetically? I haven't been able to determine what I am doing to cause the problem but periodically the schema table list has the tables listed in a semi-random order. The solution I currently use is to close the SQL Editor tab and re-open it.

The schema that I am currently looking at starts with a table named 'account_bugs' then immediately skips to 'worksheet' followed by other tables in reverse order until it gets to somewhere in the middle of the list (there are many tables in this database) where it jumps back to the 'accounts' followed by the remaining tables in ascending order.

I have looked through the documentation (such as it is) provided with workbench and nothing seems to tell me how to re-sort the list and I have tried several ways in this forum to see if anyone mentions this problem to no avail.

I am running Workbench 5.2.47 rev 10398 on Ubuntu 12.04.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Table sort order changes in Overview Tabsheet
August 09, 2013 12:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.