MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Database Synchronize always out of Synch
Posted by: David Allen
Date: April 22, 2014 05:06PM

I have a live Database that I built with MySQL Workbench 6.0 (I just upgraded to the latest version) a number of months ago. While I was able to get the synchronize (Me->DB) working in the past, it was always updating the same routines again and again, even when there weren't any changes. I overlooked this since there were no errors and the rest of the synchronization worked.

Now, I can't have it synchronize without the need for me to manually delete routine after routine - and this process takes forever as it'll sit on "fetching triggers" for ~1 minute or so with each synch. Note it's getting stuck on thinking it needs to update routines that have been there for months. I have NO idea why this is happening (note I've always used the same base model).

There aren't any "errors" other than things being out of synch, and my client-side model is the "master". The problem I have now is I don't know how to synch things. I did a reverse synch to a new model and most of the routines were missing - even though they are in the live the database! So not sure what's going on.

Any recommendations on how to resolve this synchronization issue?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Database Synchronize always out of Synch
April 22, 2014 05:06PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.