MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Error Geting Thread Stack
Posted by: Axisdata Axisdata
Date: June 05, 2014 04:57AM

Hi all,

We are trying to identify the sentences executed in a thread. I am uing the MySQL Workbench Comertial 6.1.6.

We are trying to use the functionality included on the Client Connections of "View Thread Stack", (we have installed the sys schema throught the Workbench)

For some thread we could gather information, but for other report "Error Getting Thread Stack" "The thread stack for thread **** canĀ“t be loaded, please check if your sys schame is properly installed and available" "Invalid control character at: line 1 column 3072 (char 3072)"

I try to execute the function form the mysql but I gaher a single line:
mysql> SELECT sys.ps_thread_stack(166478, FALSE) AS thread_stack \G
*************************** 1. row ***************************
thread_stack: {"rankdir": "LR","nodesep": "0.10","stack_created": "2014-06-05 12:32:03","mysql_version": "5.6.18-enterprise-commercial-advanced-log","mysql_user": "root@localhost","events": []}
1 row in set (0.06 sec)

I am a new baby in the MySQL world, please, any one could me clarify if this it is a "feature" or a "bug", and if there is another way to identify the sentences executed by a thread.

Thank you in advance, best regards

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Error Geting Thread Stack
June 05, 2014 04:57AM
June 06, 2014 01:20AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.