MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

How do I set up Relationships for Query
Posted by: wilmer diaz
Date: August 07, 2015 03:00PM

Hey everyone i'm a student learning about MySQL through Workbench and need some help with my assignment for class that is due on monday.

The assignment has to do with a student registering for classes at a university. The professor is having us fill in 15 data entries for each table. right now i have 11 tables. then on monday he will bring his questions for the query. for instance he could ask us "how many students registered for *insert class name*" or something like how many students are active between 2011 and 2015".

so i need to make that that when we go to inputs the queries that they work properly with a working entity relationship model.

basically all i did was use the foreign key tab to make the relationship between each table and that was it. whenever i tried to select something like First and Last Name and relate it to the table that has to do with Classes i would get an error and stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
How do I set up Relationships for Query
August 07, 2015 03:00PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.