MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Re: MySQL Workbench - Connection Warning Workbech
Posted by: Antonio Lopez
Date: June 15, 2016 11:40PM

Is this forum usable for something? People can't answer back? just read? wow.

See? If tutorials may work for something is only for doing the right thing that always works, like this one:

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/wb-getting-started-tutorial-create-connection.html

In there isn't a section of possible problems solved for that you may have, and that the application will give you. And since we cannot post pictures in this forum we cannot be clear at you guys.

So, let's continue making something for you guys to read:

- I have register at Xampp's forum for asking them, and I receive answers. And that's great!!

- So, I have uninstalled xampp's latest version, and instaled xampp's 5.6.21 with the same problem.

- I am starting to think the problem is in the Workbench... I should just change the Application to whatever other, right? Less problems.

- I'll keep trying it, until I get a suggestion or until I prefer to use another tool.

Thanks guys.

PS: I'll keep writing back too.

:)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.