MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/C++

Re: cmake makefiles for connector/c++ won't build: 'cannot open include file cppconn/config.h' error
Posted by: Antony Mott
Date: January 25, 2011 08:25PM

Thanks, Surgey, that helped me build and install a MDd version of connector/c++. Since I posted, I found out that connector/c++ itself links to libmysql.lib and libmysql.dll from Connector/c (C-API), and that these by default were compiled to target MDd, or so it appears. So, it seems part of my issue is that I'm mixing two different runtimes in my connector/C++ build.

So, I obtained C-API source, and to test, I build and installed it successfully to create the default MDd runtime dlls and libs. But when I tried to change cmakeCache.txt in C-API to target MT runtime, I couldn't get it to work. I think the problem is in the way I'm making the cache edit in file, as I probably should be doing that directive in the Nmake commandline, but I don't know the runtime target syntax for setting runtime.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2011 08:34PM by Antony Mott.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: cmake makefiles for connector/c++ won't build: 'cannot open include file cppconn/config.h' error
January 25, 2011 08:25PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.