MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/C++

i got the below errors while executing the visual studio c++ console application
Posted by: thippeswamy a
Date: April 27, 2016 05:22AM

i have written the code in visual studio c++ in console application in that i am trying to connect to mysql database but i am getting the following errors

1) unresolved external symbol _mysql_close@4 referenced in function _main PDIconsole

2)unresolved external symbol _mysql_error@4 referenced in function _main PDIconsole

3)unresolved external symbol _mysql_free_result@4 referenced in function _main PDIconsole

4)unresolved external symbol _mysql_fetch_row@4 referenced in function _main

5)unresolved external symbol _mysql_init@4 referenced in function _main PDIconsole
6)unresolved external symbol _mysql_query@8 referenced in function _main PDIconsole

7)unresolved external symbol _mysql_real_connect@32 referenced in function _main PDIconsole

8)unresolved external symbol _mysql_use_result@4 referenced in function _main PDIconsole

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
i got the below errors while executing the visual studio c++ console application
April 27, 2016 05:22AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.