problem with mysql DB
Posted by: Stan Smith
Date: June 07, 2015 11:34AM

Hey guys,

I need your help on the following issue. I'm installing a software (which uses mysql) and it fetches me the following error during installation:

I install the software, during install it says to name the project, I input 'drilling' as name, the process goes on and after a whilee I get:

"Create project failed: Setup was unable to create the trusted drilling account for localhost\drilling" (Note: 'drilling' is the project name)

When I press OK, the installation goes on and finishes. After running the app it says:
"Setup the DB connecton first".

I go to options and there are 2 options: Local DB and Network Server. When I choose Local DB it says Can't find any suitable DB in your local machine! When I choose Network Server it allows me to choose the project DRILLING and when I press Test Connection it says "Test connection not successful".

Can you help me with this problem?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
problem with mysql DB
June 07, 2015 11:34AM
June 09, 2015 08:57AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.