MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Notifier

High Severity Error
Posted by: Areso Yang
Date: April 03, 2014 09:02PM

Hello, Everyone. I'm a new guy here on mysql.

·Problem description:
I run mysql on win2003 on my VMware Machine.
First, I downloaded the windows package of mysql. And I installed. Everything is ok up to now.
Installation-----finish-----start the mysql service automatically as well as the notifier1.1.5

·BUT, when I reboot the win2003 on the vitual machine, here comes the error, saying "High Severity Error" and the "show detail" say that:

at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)
at System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection.ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()
at System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection.get_Count()
at MySql.Notifier.MySQLService.GetServiceInstance(Boolean doNotFetchIfOffline)
at MySql.Notifier.MySQLService.SetServiceParameters(Boolean doNotFetchInstanceIfOffline)
at MySql.Notifier.Machine.LoadServiceParameters(MySQLService service, ChangeType changeType)
at MySql.Notifier.Machine.ChangeService(MySQLService service, ChangeType changeType)
at MySql.Notifier.Machine.LoadServicesParameters(Boolean setupWmiEventsOnly)
at MySql.Notifier.MachinesList.LoadMachinesServices()
at MySql.Notifier.Notifier..ctor()
at MySql.Notifier.NotifierApplicationContext..ctor()
at MySql.Notifier.Program.Main(String[] args)

·I really have no idea what is going wrong. So please help and wait for your answers. Thank you!!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
High Severity Error
April 03, 2014 09:02PM
June 03, 2014 03:48PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.