MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

mysqlcc install on SGI Irix question
Posted by: Trevor Cullingsworth
Date: January 25, 2005 02:23PM

Hi,

I am trying to install "mysqlcc" on an SGI Irix o300 server running Irix 6.5.24. I like the interface of "mysqlcc" better than the newer "Query Browser". For what I use it for, mysqlcc is faster to get the information.

Here is how I am trying to install:

* I installed Trolltech's qt-2.3.1 software from SGI's freeware.sgi.com site.

* I then installed Trolltech's qt.3.0.3 software from SGI's freeware.sgi.com site. This installed into /usr/freeware/Qt

* But mysqlcc needs at least Qt 3.0.5 installed so I installed qt-x11-free-3.3.3 from Trolltech'sd site. This installed without any problems. I installed it into /usr/freeware/Qt

* I am running mysql 4.0.13 and I am trying to install mysqlcc 0.9.4. I am using the following options for ./configure:
./configure --with-mysql-lib=/usr/freeware/lib32/mysql --with-mysql-include=/usr/freeware/include/mysql --with-qt=/usr/freeware/Qt

* The configure ran without any problems. However, the "gmake" outputs linker errors. Here is a snippet of the errors:

<snip>
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QTextDocument::selectionStartCursor(int)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QTextDocument::selectionEndCursor(int)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QTextParagraph::remove(int, int)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QPrinter::QPrinter[in-charge](QPrinter::PrinterMode)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QPrinter::setFullPage(bool)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QPrinter::setup(QWidget*)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QPainter::QPainter[in-charge](QPaintDevice const*, bool)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QPaintDeviceMetrics::QPaintDeviceMetrics[in-charge](QPaintDevice const*)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
<snip>

What am I missing here?

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please let me know.

Thank you.

Trevor

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
mysqlcc install on SGI Irix question
January 25, 2005 02:23PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.