MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

Mysql Image Help
Posted by: Dan Lester
Date: January 28, 2005 06:42PM

Hello
Ok, before I get seriously flamed for this I have posted this question in the Newbie section on this site where the only response I recieved was a guy asking for money.

I have looked through the sections and pages of this site and haven't been able to find "exactly" the help I need.

I want to create an online photo database, what I haven't been able to figure out is how to make an image load into the users web browser when the page is accessed.

When the user accesses the page, I want the photo and the text information about that photo to load into the browser. "I want the photo itself and Not a link to the photo to load into the browser".

I have read that it's better to store your photos in a file folder on your server and to use PHP/MYsql to access them that way. Great This is the way I want to solve this issue

However I don't have a clue how to do this.
I can get any of the text records to display in the browser and scroll through each record, one at a time which is what I want Except no accompaning photo.

I hope I have explained this issue well enough for it to make since, I know I can't be the only one who has done this or wants to set up a database like this.

Please help
Thanks and be blessed
Dan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Mysql Image Help
January 28, 2005 06:42PM
January 29, 2005 02:10AM
January 29, 2005 07:53AM
January 29, 2005 11:12AM
January 29, 2005 11:18AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.