MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

1064 Syntax Error AFTER query results are returned
Posted by: Jaap Stelwagen
Date: February 15, 2005 05:13AM

Hello,

Since today i get strange behaviour on MySQL (after operating flawlessly for 4 years!).

I get the 'ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax;' after the results are returned. The query is generated by hibernate and uses table aliasses. If i remove the table alias the query works fine.

Actually there are 3 outcomes:
Without table alias - records returned;
With table alias and with spacing like 'WHERE table_alias.column = value' - records returned + 1064 error;
With table alias and withoud spacing like 'WHERE table_alias.column=value' (how Hibernate generates it) - no records returned only 1064 error.

The specific column is int(2) type and it occurs on two servers with both MySQL 4.1.7. I did an analyz table with OK result (actually it contains only 2000 records).

I will upgrade to 4.1.9 on one machine, but does anybody has an explanation (solution??) for this problem? (lol and not like: 'rewrite the query without alias')

Jaap

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
1064 Syntax Error AFTER query results are returned
February 15, 2005 05:13AM
February 15, 2005 05:29AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.