Skip navigation links

MySQL Forums :: General :: Query results problem


Advanced Search

Re: Query results problem
Posted by: Matt Glosson ()
Date: June 11, 2012 11:02AM

When I read your reply I was thinking, "I'm not an idiot, of course I have the collation correct." However, I thought I'd go check my other options, and I realized that I had the collation set to utf8_unicode_ci, which I assumed was fine. Then I discovered that the "ci" stands for "case insensitive" so I thought I would change it to utf8_bin. And it did the trick!

Thanks a bunch!

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Written By Posted
Query results problem Matt Glosson 06/11/2012 07:07AM
Re: Query results problem Peter Brawley 06/11/2012 09:13AM
Re: Query results problem Matt Glosson 06/11/2012 11:02AM


Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.