MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

Re: on MacOsX 10.9, mysql freeze after sleep
Posted by: Cohen Riccardo
Date: July 03, 2014 01:06AM

Hi Rick, thanks for your reply

It is not a phpmyadmin issue, my java application cannot reconnect also (see log below). Restarting the application does not help.

I tried the IntelliJ database console, and had the following error :[2014-07-03 09:01:07] java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server. Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was unexpectedly lost.

Both my java and IntelliJ console use the mysql java driver mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar . Phpmyadmin uses apache module to connect. So it must not be a driver issue neither.

Only the mysql console in terminal seems to work, I've done some simple requests like select count(*) ... and select * ... that answser correctly.

JAVA LOG:
---------

OUT[14-07-03 08:56:03.495] {main} [EL Info]: 2014-07-03 08:56:03.495--UnitOfWork(1382727136)--Communication failure detected when attempting to perform read query outside of a transaction. Attempting to retry query.

ERR[14-07-03 08:56:18.516] {main} Local Exception Stack:
Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.1.2.v20101206-r8635): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

Last packet sent to the server was 0 ms ago.
Error Code: 0
Call: SELECT id, id_region, errorpos, lon, name, mx, validpos, cumulpop, my, lat FROM citiespostcodes
Query: ReadAllQuery(referenceClass=Citiespostcodes sql="SELECT id, id_region, errorpos, lon, name, mx, validpos, cumulpop, my, lat FROM citiespostcodes")
at org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException.sqlException(DatabaseException.java:309)
at org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.JNDIConnector.connect(JNDIConnector.java:138)
at org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.JNDIConnector.connect(JNDIConnector.java:94)
at org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.DatasourceLogin.connectToDatasource(DatasourceLogin.java:162)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.databaseaccess.DatasourceAccessor.connectInternal(DatasourceAccessor.java:

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: on MacOsX 10.9, mysql freeze after sleep
July 03, 2014 01:06AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.