MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MyISAM

PHP + MySQL + APACHE = Crash!
Posted by: Cristiano P Oliveira
Date: September 05, 2006 03:59PM

It forgives, but I am using a translator. I have one script that it reads an archive text, it shows and it records the data read in the table of the MySQL, the problem is that, in a normal process, the time expense is of, approx, 5s. Only that, most of the time the processing stops, there, has that to stop the Apache, to return bkp from the bank, to startar the Apache and to try of new. The interesting one is that, how much obtains to read the archive that stops the processing the time is normal (5seg). What it means that as much the archive how much script is correct. Now, I am following the MySQL for the MySQL Adminstrator Health and when the travamento occurs the number of query´s goes more than for 3000, this without speaking: 100% of cpu etc. The normal one of query´s is of, in the maximum, 200. Right now that I do not have the minimum idea of where can be come the error. Somebody already passed therefore?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
PHP + MySQL + APACHE = Crash!
September 05, 2006 03:59PM
October 04, 2006 01:20PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.