MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MyISAM

mysql_convert_table_format looking for DBD/mysql.pm, not included in installation
Posted by: Ken Whitmore
Date: September 14, 2009 12:29AM

I'm trying to convert several InnoDB files to MyISAM, so I can move them to MySQL 5.1.38, like I did with the MyISAM MYD, MYI and frm files but can't get anything to work so far. The last thing I tried is:

sh-3.2# ./mysql_convert_table_format my_db my_tbl
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /Library/Perl/Updates/5.8.8 /System/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.8 /Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.8 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.8 /Network/Library/Perl /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.8 /Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.1 .) at (eval 3) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Proxy, SQLite, Sponge.
at ./mysql_convert_table_format line 63
sh-3.2#

Anyone have a solution for this that doesn't involve compiling anything?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
mysql_convert_table_format looking for DBD/mysql.pm, not included in installation
September 14, 2009 12:29AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.