MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

Can't open file: 'tbllocation.InnoDB'
Posted by: Michael Melton
Date: March 11, 2008 10:18AM

OK, I'm very much the novice and have little idea what I may have done. I moved a small website that hooks into a mysql server from one server and set it up on a new one. I did a straight copy paste of the web site, and the mysql server data folder. At this point the website (.net) and the mysql server seem to be up and running fine. When trying to access the main webpage I get the following error:

ERROR [42S02] [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.17-max]Can't open file: 'tbllocation.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [42S02] [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.17-max]Can't open file: 'tbllocation.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)

Any assistance would be appreciated. With some degree of confidence I would say that I have every thing set up pretty identical although I may have missed something.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Can't open file: 'tbllocation.InnoDB'
March 11, 2008 10:18AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.