MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

Restoring a database gives various errors on InnoDB
Posted by: Ivan Biagi
Date: April 13, 2011 01:31AM

Hi to all,
my first post here.
Hope to write in the correct section, I'm trying to restore a mixed mysql database (some tables are InnoDB and others MyISAM) on a server after a power failure.
MySQL server is 5.0.51a running on Debian Lenny.

I restored the database folder (DBLibreria/) as well as the ibdata1, ib_logfile0, ib_logfile1 and ib_DBLibreria files (the database files were resident on a reiserfs filesystem, on two raid-1 disks, so it's unlikely to have corrupted data).

MySQL starts but if I connect to the database via command line and launch a "show table status" command, it tells me that ALL InnoDB tables give errors (MyISAM ones are all correct instead).
Some of the errors are "Incorrect information in file", while others are "Can't find file". Files are present and not empty, and permissions are ok - first thing I checked!

I'm stopped here, I have no idea on what to do. Looking forward to hear for an helping hand, thanks in advance!
Ivan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Restoring a database gives various errors on InnoDB
April 13, 2011 01:31AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.