MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

Re: MySQL 5.5.8 - Configuration Settings Suggestions
Posted by: Samir Dash
Date: June 29, 2012 02:14AM

Dear Aftab,

Please find the first query.

SELECT c.RTVRLSTATID 'i_autoid',c.i_prsbrlid,c.ENTFLDNAME 'c_entity',c.c_operator,c.c_value,c.c_isregex,IF(ISNULL(c.CMPFLDNAME),'',c.CMPFLDNAME) 'c_cmpentyy,c.c_start,c.c_end,c.c_lglopr FROM (SELECT b.RTVRLSTATID,b.i_prsbrlid,b.i_prjfldid,b.i_operid,OPR.c_operator,b.c_value,b.c_isregex,b.c_cmpentty,b.c_start,b.c_end,b.c_lglopr,PRFLD.i_fieldid 'ENTFLDID',PFLD.c_fldname 'ENTFLDNAME',b.i_fieldid 'CMPFLDID',b.c_fldname 'CMPFLDNAME' from (SELECT a.RTVRLSTATID,a.i_prsbrlid,a.i_prjfldid,a.i_operid,a.c_value,a.c_isregex,a.c_cmpentty,a.c_start,a.c_end,a.c_lglopr,PRJFLD.i_fieldid,PRJFLD.i_autoid,FLD.c_fldname FROM (select RTVRLSTAT.i_autoid 'RTVRLSTATID','RTVRLSTAT.i_prsbrlid,RTVRLSTAT.i_prjfldid,RTVRLSTAT.i_operid,RTVRLSTATS.c_value,RTVRLSTAT.c_isregex,PRTVRLSTAT.c_cmpentty,RTVRLSTAT.c_start,RTVRLSTAT.c_end,RTVRLSTAT.c_lglopr FROM unv_p4_rule_rtv_static RTVRLSTAT LEFT JOIN unv_p4_rule_rtv_static PRTVRLSTAT on RTVRLSTAT.i_autoid=PRTVRLSTAT.i_autoid WHERE RTVRLSTAT.i_statusid in (1) and PRTVRLSTAT.i_statusid in (1) and NOW() BETWEEN RTVRLSTAT.t_eftfrom AND RTVRLSTAT.t_eftto AND NOW() BETWEEN PRTVRLSTAT.t_eftfrom and PRTVRLSTAT.t_eftto OR (ISNULL(RTVRLSTAT.i_statusid) OR ISNULL(PRTVRLSTAT.i_statusid))) a LEFT JOIN unv_prj_field PRJFLD ON PRJFLD.i_autoid=a.c_cmpentty LEFT JOIN unv_field FLD on FLD.i_autoid=PRJFLD.i_fieldid WHERE (PRJFLD.i_statusid in (1) and FLD.i_statusid in (1)) AND NOW() BETWEEN PRJFLD.t_eftfrom AND PRJFLD.t_eftto AND NOW() BETWEEN FLD.t_eftfrom AND FLD.t_eftto OR (ISNULL(PRJFLD.i_statusid) OR ISNULL(FLD.i_statusid))) b LEFT JOIN unv_prj_field PRFLD ON PRFLD.i_autoid=b.i_prjfldid LEFT JOIN unv_field PFLD ON PFLD.i_autoid=PRFLD.i_fieldid LEFT JOIN unv_operator_mst OPR ON b.i_operid=OPR.i_autoid WHERE (PRFLD.i_statusid in (1) AND PFLD.i_statusid in (1) AND OPR.i_statusid in (1)) AND NOW() BETWEEN OPR.t_eftfrom AND OPR.t_eftto AND NOW() BETWEEN PFLD.t_eftfrom and PFLD.t_eftto AND NOW() BETWEEN PRFLD.t_eftfrom AND PRFLD.t_eftto OR (ISNULL(PRFLD.i_statusid) OR ISNULL(PFLD.i_statusid) OR ISNULL(OPR.i_statusid))) c, unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst SBRLMST,unv_prj_field_runtime FLDRUNTME,unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst FLDRUNMST WHERE c.i_prsbrlid=SBRLMST.i_autoid AND FLDRUNTME.i_autoid=FLDRUNMST.i_fldrtvid AND SBRLMST.i_statusid in (1) AND FLDRUNMST.i_statusid in (1) AND FLDRUNTME.i_p4id in (271,285,631,632) and FLDRUNTME.i_statudid in (1) AND NOW() BETWEEN SBRLMST.t_eftfrom AND SBRLMST.t_eftto AND NOW() BETWEEN FLDRUNTIME.t_eftfrom AND FLDRUNTME.t_eftto AND NOW() BETWEEN FLDRUNMST.t_eftfrom AND FLDRUNMST.t_eftto OR (ISNULL(SBRLMST.i_statusid) OR ISNULL(FLDRUNTME.i_statusid) OR ISNULL(FLDRUNMST.i_statusid) GROUP BY c.RTVRLSTATID

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: MySQL 5.5.8 - Configuration Settings Suggestions
June 29, 2012 02:14AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.