MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

Can not activate the log-bin=
Posted by: John Red
Date: August 27, 2013 07:00PM

Hello, I have a database that uses the InnoDB engine on all his tables, running on a Windows Server 2008 r2 64bit in a VM farm.

The policies of my organization promotes that every server has to have a replication that can run in the case of disaster in the primary (a DRP).

So, in order to achieve that, I tried to activate the log-bin, (to deploy a slave server), I checked the CPU and Memory usage and everything seemed to be normal, but the log file wasn't created, also the DB started reject connections and the app started to act odd. As soon as I deactivated the log-bin everything went back to normal (immediately).

I need to pull this off, so I'm begging the powers that be (in this forum) for someone that can give me orientation (any :]).

The next time I try to activate the log, besides the CPU and Memory of the server, What others things can I monitor to enable the log?

I'm completely new in the replication, so any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
John Red

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Can not activate the log-bin=
August 27, 2013 07:00PM
September 14, 2013 11:21AM
October 10, 2013 04:22PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.