MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

No Chance for setting up NDBD after Crash!
Posted by: Stefan Schweiger
Date: August 16, 2006 07:11AM

Hello!

Today i made a failure test on my MySQL - Cluster... The result was frustrating.

First of all the archicture of my MySQL - Cluster:

Computer A:
1 MGMD
1 NDBD
1 MySQLD

Computer B:
1 MGMD
1 NDBD
1 MySQLD

Today I killed the complete Computer A... After that the hole Cluster was shutting down. Nothing was alive except of Computer B's MGMD. That's a very frustrating result for me. No failover = No go!

Now i want to set up the cluster again. But the NDBD's won't start... I allways get the same error message:

ndb_mgm> Node 3: Forced node shutdown completed. Occured during startphase 4. Initiated by signal 0. Caused by error 2807: 'File has already been opened(Internal error, programming error or missing error message, please report a bug). Temporary error, restart node
Node 4: Forced node shutdown completed. Occured during startphase 4. Initiated by signal 0. Caused by error 2308: 'Another node failed during system restart, please investigate error(s) on other node(s)(Restart error). Temporary error, restart node'.

Can anybody help me?

Regards
Stefan Schweiger

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2006 07:14AM by Stefan Schweiger.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
No Chance for setting up NDBD after Crash!
August 16, 2006 07:11AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.