MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

How would you architect this?
Posted by: Bob Vaughan
Date: June 11, 2013 09:25AM

I want to be able to deploy MySQL clustering in a cloud environment across two regions. I'd like to have a load balancer in each region that gets fed MySQL data. That load balancer would then direct the data to one of two MySQL management nodes in that region. Each management node would have two data nodes (so 4 per region). So each region would have a load balancer, two MySQL management nodes, and 4 data nodes. The thing is I want that all in a cluster. Can the MySQL management nodes talk to each other especially across regions?

The idea is to have redundancy within each region as well as across two regions. Perhaps this is not the right architecture. How would you design this?

Also, I am trying to do this all on Windows severs but is that more trouble thanit's worth and Linux would be better?

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
How would you architect this?
June 11, 2013 09:25AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.