MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

0ALERT: Error 1297 Got temporary error 410 'REDO log files overloaded (decrease TimeBetweenLocalCheckpoints or increase NoOfFragmentLogFiles)' from NDBCLUSTER
Posted by: zhang xiuyun
Date: May 18, 2011 01:26AM

Hi all!

I use sysbench to add 10000000 records to one table, but after insert 6710000 records ,the error message is occur,the error message is :0ALERT: Error 1297 Got temporary error 410 'REDO log files overloaded (decrease TimeBetweenLocalCheckpoints or increase NoOfFragmentLogFiles)' from NDBCLUSTER

it seems my NoOfFragmentLogFiles is to small or TimeBetweenLocalCheckpoints is too large ,TimeBetweenLocalCheckpoints is 16 and TimeBetweenLocalCheckpoints is 20 in my config.ini file ,furthermore my FragmentLogFileSize is 256M, I know that TimeBetweenLocalCheckpoints' value 20 means 4MB (4 × 220) of write operations,after insert 6710000 records ,it will more than 4MB write operations,but why it's error message occur.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.