MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

MySQL 5.6 Distributed Privileges
Posted by: Dustin Platter
Date: March 19, 2014 02:29PM

I am appealing to the MySQL community for some help regarding distributed privileges on a my MySQL cluster. I have been unsuccessful in my attempts at solving the issue, or locating a solution online.

I am using a linux environment (CentOS 6.5), with 2 physical servers. I have installed a VM in each server where I have deployed a Management, Data, and SQL Node. I can start and stop the node (with only minor error/warning) prior to following the 'distributed privileges' steps.

After completing the 'Distributed Privileges' step, according to the Oracle document, I receive an error upon restarting the cluster. It is always related to 1 of 7 files and states 'Incorrect information in file: ./mysql/XXXX.frm' (usually its db or user.frm).

I have spent almost 2 weeks now trying to get our Database setup, and I'm starting to get pretty frustrated. My background is desktop development, so playing DBA is proving to be quite a challenge.

Cyber

P.S. If anyone knows the proper way to start the SQL nodes via terminal or some other script it be appreciated. I'm currently either 1) using the auto-installer or 2) using mysqld --gdb=true (but this doesn't show up in ndb_mgm as the auto-installer node will)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySQL 5.6 Distributed Privileges
March 19, 2014 02:29PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.