-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi David,
>
> Please file a bug report at
> http://bugs.mysql.com/.
>
> Thanks!

Dear Pioneer Jon,

I know an open source behavior is a great but difficult headache for most engineers,
but since MySQL has open source for over decades, and since you ask David to file a bug on the source, I am very curious on how many people have really used MySQL-Cluster's open-source to compile a feasible MySQL-cluster as your binary release's working? would you like to tell me? Dear Pioneer Jon?

Thank you for your further info and teaching!

If there are already over thousand people who have confirmed that the MySQL-cluster's open source is real feasible, I will try to recommend MySQL-cluster to companies and contribute to MySQL-cluster from source when I have time in the future too.

Oracle&MCluster lover: Georgelin,
Share monthly salary with the person who recommend a big-data relative job to me now,
Personal cross platform website: www.gloCalHelp.com(Official) or glocalhelp.servebeer.com(temp),
Mobile: 0086 180 500 42436 or 156 6865 8383

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.