MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Would you like to tell me what is the best free Linux or windows server for MySQL-Cluster?
Posted by: George lin
Date: May 11, 2016 03:03AM

Dear experienced pioneers,

Would you like to tell me what is the best free Linux or windows server for MySQL-Cluster? there are so many free Linux servers.

And this time I want to try an ever-datacenter-famous server of SUSE's free openSUSE leap, but I want to keep the MySQL-cluster's data files compatible with other redhat Linux system, and openSUSE has a newest file system of btrfs which is different from Redhat's XFS or ext4 file system.

I just wonder if I found openSUSE is not suitable for MySQL-cluster latter, can I move mysql-cluster's Data files, which is stored in brtfs, to redhat linux's XFS file system to use? or is it better for me to use openSUSE's XFS file system to store data files in order to possiblly move data files to redhat linux series free OS?

I would very appreciate your comments and will give you a good bonus if you could give me a right expert guiding!

Oracle&MCluster lover: Georgelin,
Share monthly salary with the person who recommend a big-data relative job to me now,
Personal cross platform website: www.gloCalHelp.com(Official) or glocalhelp.servebeer.com(temp),
Mobile: 0086 180 500 42436 or 156 6865 8383

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Would you like to tell me what is the best free Linux or windows server for MySQL-Cluster?
May 11, 2016 03:03AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.