MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

[ERROR] Slave I/O thread: error connecting to master 'replicant@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:3306': Error: 'Host 'apple.fruits.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server' errno: 1130 retry-time: 60 retries: 86400
Posted by: bon fog yang
Date: December 08, 2005 01:15AM

Dear friends,

I have been trying hard to configure replication of mysql for few days but is stuck on this error:

[ERROR] Slave I/O thread: error connecting to master 'replicant@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:3306': Error: 'Host 'apple.fruits.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server' errno: 1130 retry-time: 60 retries: 86400

After googling around, I found out some people also encountered the same error before but the ways they solved it doesn't work on my case. One of the possibility is mysql-skip networking enabled, but I have checked my settings with command SHOW VARIABLES in mysql, it states that my mysql skip-networking = off

Secondly, another friend encountered the same problem, someone suggested he should make sure he gave grant permission to the replicant user. I have granted all permission to the replicant user on both slave and master but the same error is still encountered....anyone has anyother idea on what went wrong for my case? if yes...please help...I have googled through and searched till the end of the corners but found no refresing suggestion to solve my case...please help if you know what can I try...thanks a million for taking time reading my mail..

regards
yong

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.