MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

Re: MySQL Slave Error 1677 - cannot be converted from type 'decimal(0,?)' to type 'decimal(12,3)'
Posted by: Wagner Bianchi
Date: August 29, 2014 07:58AM

Hi Folks,

Just to provide here an update of the new actions performed on this problem, we done a restore of the complete database on one of our failing slaves (e.i. it failed by 1677 on decimal column) and everything seems to be working well. I cannot affirm that to have tables on master and slave with different numbers of rows will lead to this kind of problem because this is so crazy - there are the databases around the globe that are inconsistent and it's not failing with 1677 error, as far as we know researching the internet. I'll post more as soon as we walk more through this issue.

Any comments will be very welcomed and I'd like to remember that the MySQL version we're using is 5.5.37, binlog_format=MIXED.

Cheers all, happy MySQL'ing!!

Wagner Bianchi - +55 31 8654-9510
Profile: bit.ly/toG94v
Blog: wagnerbianchi.com/blog
Twitter: @wagnerbianchijr

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: MySQL Slave Error 1677 - cannot be converted from type 'decimal(0,?)' to type 'decimal(12,3)'
August 29, 2014 07:58AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.