Skip navigation links

MySQL Forums :: Synchronization :: Apparent replication error, unsure how to fix it.

Advanced Search

Apparent replication error, unsure how to fix it.
Posted by: David Hicks ()
Date: June 03, 2011 01:35PM

I'm fairly new to replication with MySQL, but I'm managing a system that contains a master with several slaves. They are all running on MySQL 5.0.86 Community Edition. Some slaves have a limited amount of replication filtering on them. I've got some errors kicked out complaining of a duplicate key error on two of the slaves. So, I whipped out the MaatKit documentation and started checking up on it. When I run mk-table-checksum on the specific table that is in error, I can clearly see that the checksums between the master and slave do not match. However, if I then run mk-table-sync with --dry-run, it reports no changes. This doesn't make sense to me, but, like I said, I'm new to this.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
Thanks,
Dave

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Apparent replication error, unsure how to fix it. 2140 David Hicks 06/03/2011 01:35PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.